Membership of the Australian Society of Hypnosis WA Branch Inc normally flows from enrolment in its state-based training program and is open to health care practitioners eligible to be registered with AHPRA or who have a relevant degree from a Higher Education Training Provider recognised by the Australian Government with the proviso that they are registered members of their profession where such a profession is a regulated profession. Where their profession is not regulated, the practitioner must be a member of the pre-eminent body of their profession. Eligible professions include: Medical Practitioners; Psychologists; Dentists; Nurses; Midwives: Physiotherapists; Occupational Therapists;Osteopaths; Counselors & Social Workers (members of AASW).
Applications for the ASH WA Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis Training program are invited from members of the above disciplines. Simply forward your completed Membership Application Form to the Australian Society of Hypnosis WA Branch Inc, Suite 11, 1329 Hay Street, West Perth WA 6005. Once you are accepted into the program you have associate membership status. For more information E: firstname.lastname@example.org or P: 08 9322 5930 during business hours or our Director of Studies Brian Allen on 0449 798 909
The benefits of doing the ASH WA training include:
- You become a member of ASH WA and have access to its extensive library of resources and access to one free webinar a year..
- Membership until December 2019 of The International Society Of Hypnosis (ISH). ISH is the premier professional hypnosis body in the world (subject to acceptance by ISH).
- Subscription until December 2019 to the ISH Journal – the most prestigious hypnosis journal in the world
- Access to professional training in hypnosis and applications in therapy from a training faculty with decades of experience in the use of hypnosis and both national and international experience as presenters and trainers
- Access to ongoing P D in the form of advanced training workshops in the specialist applications of hypnotherapy.
- Listing on the ASH WA Referral List (for Full Members)
- Opportunity to attend international hypnosis conferences at reduced registration.
- Opportunity to establish collegial relationships with professionals throughout the world, through membership of the International Society of Hypnosis, as a member of ASH WA`s Clinical Hypnosis Training Program.
Full membership for the financial year: $198
New members joining between 1 January and 30 June: $99 ( for participants in the Training Program this fee is included in the course fee.)
(Membership until 30 June is included in your course training fee. You are responsible for your membership subscription after that Date)
Training Programme in Hypnosis
The Australian Society of Hypnosis WA (ASH WA) runs a 7 month training programme in hypnosis and its applications to the therapies relevant to professionals leading to full membership of ASH WA for eligible practitioners. Enrollment in this state based training program is the normal way of becoming a member of the ASH WA Branch.
For more information, please contact us.